Researchers from all over the world are invited to submit their original research works as abstracts for oral/poster presentations. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Basic and applied aspects of Mathematical sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Recent trends in Physical sciences and nanotechnology
- Physical, Organic and Inorganic chemistry
- Bio-Chemistry, Phytochemistry, Phytomedicine, Natural Products
- Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy and Herbal Drug development
- Evidence Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Bioinformatics:Computer aided drug design and drug development
- Biodiversity, Bioresources, Biotechnology and Molecular Biology
- Conservation of Flora and Fauna
- Biofertilizers and biopesticides for sustainable crop management
- Bioremediation and Environmental Pollutants
- Microbial diversity and its importance to human health
- Impact of climate change on agriculture and environment
- Human intelligence and innovation
- Food security: Issues and Challenges
- Traditional knowledge, IPRs, Patents, Designs, Copyrights and Benefit sharing
- Anthropology and Historical studies
- Psychological, Cognitive and Behavioural sciences and related issues
- M-Governance in Social Life
- Journalism, New Media and Ethics
- Urban studies and Social work
- Innovation, Technology and Society
- Role of Insurance and Taxation for human welfare
- Issues and challenges in Tourism, Business and Management
- Emerging trends in Literature
- Health Issues and Services
- Communication and Information Technologies in Social Sciences
- Academic entrepreneurship in social science and humanities disciplines
- Consumer awareness and rights
- Emerging trends in Geography
Call for Abstracts
The International Conference on Recent Trends in Science and Social Science will bea significant event to create an opportunity to bring together researchers from academia, industry, corporate, scientists, scholars, students, natural activists and environmental organizations and to encourage collaborations through research talks and presentations to put forward many thought provoking strategies sharing the common agenda using classical and other advanced approaches that have been made available for mankind during 21st century.
- To orient delegates from different countries about the importance and integration of science and social science disciplines.
- To acquaint them on philosophical and theoretical dimensions of science and social science research.
- To deliberate on different aspects of formulating research questions and objectives, setting research design to obtain novel results and science and social science disciplines.
- To create more impact among the delegates through collaborative research between the scholars, teachers, industrialists and entrepreneurs of science and social science disciplines.
- To discuss about the best practices for researchers to engage with government, public and non-government organizations.
- To analyse the fundamental role that the science and social sciences play a major rolein society.
- To deliberate the expanded role for scholars of science and social sciences in tackling societal and cultural problems through academic research.
Instructions for Oral / Poster Presentations
Each oral presentation is strictly limited to fifteen minutes, followed by five minutes of discussion. Oral presentations are preferred in English. Poster presentations should be in English. The maximum poster size is 80 cm wide and 120 cm high. Title, authors' names and affiliation should be included at the top of the poster. The poster should consist of objectives, methods, results and discussion. It should be clear, simple and self-explanatory: although time will be reserved for poster viewing and discussion. Posters must be understandable in the absence of author. All figures and tables must have headings, labeled axes and legends. Lettering should be legible from a distance of 1 m. Exhibitors are responsible for mounting posters and removing them at the end of conference. Materials for poster mounting will be provided by the organizers.